This course, from the Foundation Skills Training Package, is being delivered at various sites across Queensland.
It can be delivered in:
- high schools
- in schools with components delivered at an Outdoor or Environmental Education Centre, or,
- at an Outdoor or Environmental Education Centre.
This nationally recognised course can be completed in 6 months to 1 year and covers:
- Language, literacy and numeracy skills in the workplace
- Work Health and Safety
- Australian Indigenous cultural knowledge
- Employability skills and learning pathways
Suitable for students in Years 10 -12, this course contributes 4 points towards a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) and completed core requirements.
For all enquiries, please contact Roslyn Cridland at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile: 0477 345 184