This course is delivered on the Gold Coast. Each course consists of 3 practical weekends.
It may be possible to obtain these units via RPL if you are currently working in an outdoor recreation environment, have extensive experiences and have access to experienced outdoor leaders with Climbing qualifications who would be willing to vouch for your skills.
Bushwalking Leader - Tracked Environments
- SISOBWG001 Bushwalk in tracked environments
- SISOBWG005 Lead bushwalks in tracked environments
- SISOFLD006 Navigate in tracked environments
- PUAOPE013 Operate communications systems and equipment
- SISOFLD002 Minimise environmental impact
- SISOPLN001 Finalise operation of outdoor recreation activities
- SISOPLN004 Identify hazards, assess and control risks for outdoor recreation activities
- SISOPLN005 Interpret weather and environmental conditions for outdoor recreation activities
- SISXEMR001 Respond to emergency situations
All Training Days are based at Tallebudgera OEEC and delivered around the southern end of the Gold Coast.
Assessments take place not more than about 1.5 hours from Tallebudgera OEEC at various locations throughout Northern NSW and Southeast QLD.
Participants on Canoe and Bushwalking courses need to attend an Assessment at Location 1 and an Assessment at Location 2 – please take this into consideration when enrolling in the courses. If you are unsure please contact us for assistance.
Bushwalking Leader – Tracked Environments ASSESSMENT WEEKEND (Overnight): Location 1 – 18/07/2020 – 19/07/2020
Bushwalking Leader – Tracked Environments ASSESSMENT WEEKEND (Overnight): Location 2 – 05/09/2020 – 06/09/2020
For all enquiries, please contact Will Hanrahan – Email: email@example.com; Mobile: 0436 837 851